Sold Subject to Contract
(For Sale by owner, i.e. C. L. Douthwaite owns this property)
The Bungalow, York to Stamford Bridge Road, Gate Helmsley, York, YO41 1NB
Tenure: FreeholdBriefly : Four Bedroom Detached Dormer Bungalow Dormer roof covering renewed in 2019 with GRP All UPVC sealed unit windows Mains Gas central heating Longer than standard double garage / workshop Large lawned gardens Edge of Village location Views of open fields to front & rear Easy access to A64 and into York City Centre EPC rating C72 Council Tax Band E (Ryedale District Council £2355.61 2020/21)
A fabulous four bedroom detached
dormer bungalow set in superb large lawned gardens on the edge of this popular
Village with easy access to both the A64 and into York City Centre. This
spacious property with the benefit of mains gas central heating and UPVC double
glazing and comprises; entrance hall, 7.30m x 4.80m sitting room with French doors
through to a sun room, fabulous large open plan dining kitchen with full range
of modern fitted units, utility porch, two ground floor bedrooms and shower room
/ WC, first floor landing, two further large bedrooms and additional shower room
/ WC. Front garden with driveway leading to a large double garage / workshop
(8.25m x 5.30m). Large private lawned gardens to rear. An internal viewing is
strongly recommended to appreciate the size of accommodation on offer.
The Accommodation comprises:
3.45m x 3.45m
3.25m x 1.65m
3.20m x 3.00m
3.05m x 2.50m
First Floor Landing
* Property needs to be viewed to appreciate the amount of space and storage available
* Dormer roof covering renewed in 2019 with GRP (with 25 year guarantee)
* Electrical installation test completed June 2020
* Mains gas, mains electric, mains sererage, mains water.
* Council tax band E (Ryedale District Council)
* Edge of village location with open field views front and rear.
* On number 10 bus route, with very regular bus service to York - bust stop very short walk away (approx 50m)
* Close to award winning Balloon Tree Farm Shop - very short walk (approx 50m)
* Large wrap around garden on 3 sides.
* Enclosed rear garden, ideal for children and dogs.
* Sufficient space for motor home / caravan or boat storage.
* Good local Primary School at Sand Hutton.
* Filling station with convenience store and agricultural store within the village.
* Village pub due to reopen shortly.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
Please note: All properties are owned by myself or family members - as such I am not an agent.
(Although we try to ensure accuracy, any measurements stated on this website are approximate and are for a guide only)